OpenScape Session Border Controller
Start with the right platform
OpenScape Session Border Controller is the smartest and most affordable way for OpenScape Voice and HiPath 4000 customers to realize the cost-saving advantages of secure SIP trunking to IP networks, remote offices and workers. Designed with lowest total cost of ownership in mind, it is a next generation virtualized application ready for data center deployment as part of a unified communications solution. OpenScape Session Border Controller provides built-in SIP-aware security capability that includes dynamic opening and closing of firewall “pinholes” for media connections, SIP protocol validation, Denial of Service mitigation, and network topology hiding. It also supports TLS encryption on both the core- and access-side SIP signaling interfaces as well as SRTP media encryption for both pass-through and termination mediation scenarios.
OpenScape Session Border Controller is an integrated part of the OpenScape Management Suite making it a “zero touch” network element once deployed. A unified management system lowers the overall cost of ownership for OpenScape Session Border Controller.
- Extends SIP-based applications beyond the boundary of the enterprise network
- Data Center ready and virtualized application deployed on commercial servers
- Dual-server redundancy option for business continuity
- Delivering low cost linear per SIP Session pricing
- Software Subscription Licensing support
- Allows businesses to leverage additional disruptive technologies like SIP Trunking and Skype Connect™
- Centralized secure SIP trunk deployment to ensure best cost routing options, lowering communications costs by as much as 50% to 80%
- Secure voice and video communications for Home / Remote workforce
- Secure voice and video communications to Remote Branch Offices
- “Zero Touch” maintenance increasing operational efficiency
- SIP-aware firewall for media connections
- Security built in and verified by a 3rd Party security certification lab
OpenScape Voice and Ecosystem Brochure
OpenScape Session Border Controller Datasheet
How to buy
Whether you are a new customer looking for an industry-leading Unified Communications and Collaboration solution or a current customer looking to change an existing system, we can help you get what you need.
Contact a representative
Need help? We are just an email or phone call away. Please click below to find our phone numbers or to email us.
Find a partner
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations. For more information view our Partner Locator.