Start with the right platform
OpenScape Branch is a SIP based, Voice over IP application and appliance that assures continuance of communication services for OpenScape Voice users in remote branch offices. Unlike other simple survivable remote branch solutions, OpenScape Branch provides value beyond survivability by adding important local capabilities such as Media Server, Firewall, and Session Border Controller (SIP Trunking). The integration of all this capability into a single solution simplifies and reduces the complexity of a remote office installation. OpenScape Branch is securely managed from OpenScape Common Management Platform. Once installed, OpenScape Branch is a “zero touch” maintenance survivable remote office solution.
To ensure your branch connectivity solutions meets your specific needs there are three delivery models:
Virtual Appliance - OpenScape Branch 250, 1000, 6000 can be deployed as a virtual appliance that for simple deliver and installation
Without Integrated Gateway Capability - OpenScape Branch 50/250, 1000, 6000 are delivered as application on commercial hardware and scale to the remote office needs
With Integrated Gateway Capability - OpenScape 50i and 500i are Branch office solutions delivered as an appliance with low cost integrated Gateway functions necessary for legacy support (Analog devices / PRI interfaces)
Key features and benefits
- Industry leading survivable remote branch solution for feature richness and integrated capabilities
- Secure and reliable communications with support for VPN, IPSec, integrated Firewall, Encrypted SIP and management signaling
- Billing and Call Detail Recording in Survivability Mode
- Integrated Media Server for local conferencing, tones and announcement making it an “Active” remote reducing network bandwidth costs and improving performance
- Integrated, cost effective analog adaptor for support of legacy equipment
- Integrated, cost effective PSTN Gateway for PRI support
- Integrated Firewall for security
- Integrated Session Border Controller for local SIP trunking
- “Zero Touch” maintenance increasing operational efficiency
- Security built-in and verified by a 3rd party certification lab
OpenScape Voice and Ecosystem Brochure
OpenScape Branch Data Sheet V7
How to buy
Whether you are a new customer looking for an industry-leading Unified Communications and Collaboration solution or a current customer looking to change an existing system, we can help you get what you need.
Contact a representative
Need help? We are just an email or phone call away. Please click below to find our phone numbers, request a call back at your convenience or simply email us.
Find a partner
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations. For more information view our Partner Locator.