OpenScape Office LX
The only unified communications and collaboration software solution built specifically for small and medium-sized businesses
OpenScape Office LX is a unified communications software solution that runs on standard servers helping you to get more done each day, improve customer service and save money. It supports up to 500 users in standalone installations and up to 1000 users in multisite environments.
Complete all-in-one unified communications software solution
- wide range of cutting-edge UC capabilities
- integrates SIP voice and conferencing services, voicemail, messaging, multiple mobility options, a multimedia contact center, presence and web-collaboration including video
- social media to help you branch out
- unrestricted compatibility with leading operating systems MS Windows and Apple MAC OS
Easy-to-access unified communications
- easy to use through flexible user interfaces which do not require extensive training or complex configuration
- intuitive features that are integrated with Microsoft Outlook (via myPortal for Groupware)
- SIP trunking carrier connectivity to Internet Telephony Service Provider or gateway options to connect to traditional phone carriers (digital, analog)
Flexible and reliable solution design
- robust security and network-wide scalability provided by integrated VPN and firewall
- introduce mobile UC through WLAN, IP-DECT and cellular functionality
- connect to the telephony network via broadband, digital or analog lines
UCC Solutions for SMBs brochure
MX / LX / HX Data Sheet
How to buy
Whether you are a new customer looking for an industry-leading Unified Communications and Collaboration solution or a current customer looking to change an existing system, we can help you get what you need.
Contact a representative
Need help? We are just an email or phone call away. Please click below to find our phone numbers or to email us.
Find a partner
We have a strong network of partners with varying specialties and locations. For more information view our Partner Locator.