Siemens Enterprise Communications Discusses Hot Topics in the Federal Government
On Thursday, April 26, 2012 Siemens Enterprise Communications' Chief Commercial Officer, Chris Hummel, joined Federal News Radio Anchor Francis Rose for the weekly Industry Chatter program.
Key topics discussed:
- An overview of Siemens Enterprise Communications' and relationship with the Federal Government
- Engagement, productivity, and resiliency
- Mobility trends in the public sector
- The promise of unified communications
- Enabling teleworkers
- New innovations that a federal CIO or manager should be expecting to see in 3-5 years
- Improving the user experience and driving adoption of new technologies
- Practical applications for cloud in enterprise communications
About Federal News Radio 1500 AM and Industry Chatter
Federal News Radio 1500 AM and FederalNewsRadio.com comprise the key source of breaking news, information and analysis for the individuals responsible for carrying out and supporting the missions of federal agencies. Federal News Radio addresses federal agency managers, policy makers and contractors. Federal News Radio's coverage is non-partisan, non-political, and is designed to help executives more clearly understand, and make better decisions about, issues affecting their agencies and their companies. Industry Chatter is a free-form, casual conversation about what a top contracting executive is seeing in the Federal business world.
Anchor, Federal News Radio
Chief Commercial Officer
Siemens Enterprise Communications