Service Delivery Partners
Join our ‘Hands On!’ service delivery partner certification program – designed to help us deliver a world-class service and help you increase your revenue opportunities
As a leading global supplier of communication services, we provide managed services for more than 700 enterprise customers, with over 2.5 million users worldwide. By ensuring we offer a world-class service, we can increase market share, maintain customer loyalty and develop new revenue opportunities.
Our Service Delivery Partners play a key role in delivering this world-class service. To this end, we have designed our Hands On! certification program to help you offer our customers best-in-class installation, MAC (moves and changes) and maintenance service delivery on our behalf.
Once you become a Hands On! certified partner, you will automatically become a preferred supplier and be able to offer our services, and receive customer referrals, throughout your geographical area. This means you can expand your client base, without any additional marketing expenditure.
As a Hands On! partner you’ll get access to the latest industry developments and product updates, as well as access to a worldwide service community, so you can keep one step ahead of the competition and bid for projects more accurately and successfully.
Other benefits of Hands On! certification include:
- Access to training programs;
- Access to service knowledge database;
- Order spare parts electronically;
- Access to electronic service manuals.
The recruitment process
All Hands On! partners are expected to offer best-in-class service. As such, the certification process is rigorous but rewarding. Once you have been selected, we will provide you with all the assistance and training you need to reach the required standard, so you can benefit from preferred supplier status as soon as possible. The recruitment process is as follows:
- Register your interest;
- Analysis of your service capability, skills, processes and tools;
- Identify any measures needed to meet required standards;
- Work out a schedule with you to execute required measures;
- Once requirements are met, we will work with you on completing the Hands On! Frame Agreement;
- Upon completion of the above, you will receive your Certificate proving you are an accredited service partner of Siemens Enterprise Communications.