Business Communications with Social Media
Meet burgeoning customer demand for contact via social media with the OpenScape Fusion Social Media Integrations solution
Overlooking social networking tools for business communications means lost opportunities to drive customer collaboration and employee productivity. This was the conclusion of a study carried out on our behalf by leading research firm the Yankee Group. It found that the vast majority of employees and customers would like to use social media tools to communicate with the business, but that few companies had a coherent social media policy.
Key findings in the report include:
- Seventy percent of consumers want access to company experts and support via social media;
- Nearly 60 percent of customers say company contact via social media would improve their loyalty;
- Most customers feel that companies should be monitoring social media for feedback;
- Fifty percent of respondents use social media daily or several times a day;
- Nearly 70 percent of employees want better tools to track and manage social media for business, and would like to initiate a Web conference automatically from a chat discussion, inviting people from within their social and work networks;
OpenScape Fusion Social Media Integrations
We can help you integrate social media into your communications and business processes with OpenScape Fusion Social Media Integrations. It allows you to tightly weave both public and corporate social media tools into enterprise customer contact centers and unified communications and collaboration (UCC) solutions.
By bringing social media into contact center processes, you can improve average call time, first contact resolution rates and customer loyalty. In addition, OpenScape Fusion Social Media Integrations enables ‘one click’ escalation of social media dialogs to richer media such as multi-party audio or video conferencing, so it is fast and easy to resolve customer concerns.